Pixel Blast Photobooths gives some advice on what to look for if you are thinking of booking a photobooth.
According to Wedding Experts, 10 percent of events now include a Photobooth and that is aggressively expanding each year. But the question you ask is why? Here is an article from a well-established Photobooth Experience in Essex known as Pixel Blast Photobooths giving you an insight into the world of Photobooths and how to know you are choosing the right one.
What is a Photobooth Experience? An entertainment service that has widely been expanding in the last few years to becoming one of the most popular products at weddings, parties or anything with more than 50 people, a full bar and a DJ.
Don’t mistake a Party Photobooth for those expensive depressing Photobooths that make you take formal photos for your Passport or Driving License. Instead a Party Photobooth’s main purpose is to add that extra keepsake to your event, moments that you will always remember in years to come.
Not only just providing long lasting memories, the Photobooth adds continuous excitement to your event from start to finish. It keeps the children occupied for hours and not only that, it turns adults of all ages into a big kids!
People still quote this service as a ‘Luxury’ because it’s another cost added to the precious bulletproof ‘Budget’. But before you agree to that statement, find out the prices first as you will be pleasantly surprised. Just like the rest of the budget, if you look through Bridal Magazines, Search Engines and even social networks you will always find the deal you want!
Beware! There are many companies on the market today operating Photobooths creating a competitive market. When searching for companies for your special occasion, make sure you look for the following items:
- Their presence – Do they have a professional image? Look at their website, social media pages and of course their online galleries of previous events.
- Reviews – See their testimonials from previous clients on their Website or Facebook page
- Pricing – You may see companies offering a Photobooth Hire for £200, great! But be careful, for those prices don’t expect unlimited prints, professional well trained operating staff and mostly legally abiding insurance and PAT certification. Look at paying between £400 to £500 for a 5 star service.
- Demonstrations – Some companies promote themselves to be attending Wedding Fayres, so if your looking to hire a Photobooth for your special day, Corporate Function or a Birthday, then tag along! Wedding Fayres are free to get into and it’s a great way to see first-hand how a Photobooth works. A demonstration is a good idea because you get to meet the company representatives who will most likely will be at your event and you will get to try out the booth features free of charge!
- Offers – Keep an eye out for companies offering discounts off their Photobooth Hire! Even if your planning a wedding 3 years from now (It happens), grab a great deal while its about!
All booths share similar characteristics apart from styling, sizing and minor features. Primarily look at the companies previous events to see their picture quality.
Some Photobooths come with customised skins usually at additional price. Its great for themed parties but to avoid decision-making choose a Black or White Booth to complement with your venue instead of being an eyesore. Don’t worry about guests not seeing it, if the company you have chosen are good they should work alongside with the DJ where they can give the guests a reminder to pop into the Booth to ensure you get your money’s value.
What Pixel Blast Photobooths offer to their clients:
- Easy to use Interactivity Touch Screen.
- 1080p DSLR Camera.
- Webcam for Children.
- Instant Drying Printing Facilities.
- Two Booth Butlers
- Unlimited Prints
- Colour or Black & White Printing
- Single or Multiple Photo Layouts
- Classic Layout or Bespoke Layout Photo Frames
- Video Messaging
- Black/White Booth
- Gallery uploaded to secure cloud storage for instant sharing
Optional extras can be added to your Photobooth Experience including a Guestbook that prints out two copies of each image; one for the guest and one for the book. Green Screen Technology, a great way to blow your guests away with scenery backdrops etc. But be careful make sure your guests don’t wear green or they will disappear!
FAQ’s Pixel Blast Photobooths Customers ask.
Q: What events do you cater for?
A: We cater for Weddings, Christenings, Parties, Proms, Corporate and Charity Functions. Although if you have a specialised event not included above, we will be happy to assist.
Q: My venue is reasonably sized but I’m afraid I can’t have a Photobooth Experience, what are your approximate dimensions?
A: Our Photobooth is fully portable and is able to fit easily through doorways and can be taken up flights of stairs. Our booth when erected is H: 2m, W: 1.3m, L: 1.3m. We can liaise with your chosen venue to discuss a solution.
Q: If we like certain photos from our event, can we have extra Photos printed out?
A: Yes you can, only after the event though. All you have to do is quote us the photos you require, get in contact with us for pricing and we post them straight out to you.
Q: How many people can we fit in the booth?
A: Dependant on the people, we allow up to 4-5 people at a time.
Q: When do you arrive to set up?
A: To ensure smooth transition at your event, we arrive up to a 1 hour and 30 minutes before agreed hiring time. If you require the booth to be set up; for example in the morning of the event there will be an additional idle cost.
Q: How do I pay for a Photobooth Experience for my event?
A: We currently accept bank transfer and cheques (admin fee). Pay as you go is also an option but is more suited to Corporate/Charity Events
Q: Can I have event outside?
A: No, unfortunately the Photobooth is not weatherproof. It needs to be in an enclosed shelter with a waterproof power source.
Q: Do I need to put a deposit down to secure my booking?
A: Yes, only a £50.00 deposit is required to secure your booking; the remaining payment is required 30 days prior to your event.
Q: Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT certification?
A: Yes, we have Public Liability Insurance covering up to £5 million for your guests and venue. We are also PAT certified in accordance to Health & Safety Current Legislations.
Pixel Blast Photobooths are market leaders in providing the highest quality Photobooth Experience for any type of party event from Weddings to Corporate celebrations!
The mix of our modern technology in our booths and retro feel of the film strip style photos really makes it a must have item at any party!
Their services range from Essex and throughout most surrounding counties.
If you have any questions or would like to know more about Pixel Blast Photobooths, then drop them a message at firstname.lastname@example.org